Enjoy the sound of nature with the mountain river fountain and create a meditative and relaxing atmosphere even in an urban jungle.
Vastu Recommended - Placing water objects within the house in the north east section can bring in good momentums through money and positive energy flow.
Enjoy Peace and Positivity – The water fountain provides soothing relaxation and tranquillity. Listen to the sounds of a waterfall crashing down onto the tiers below as they gently rock you to sleep or bring you a comforting stress relief. Enjoy peace and positivity
High Quality and Long Life - The indoor waterfall fountain made of high-quality sandstone construction ensures the durability of the desktop water fountain. Fountains are perfect for decorating any room and will add instant beauty to the surroundings.
Best Home Gifts - Our water fountain is suitable as a decoration in any room and also the best home gift for your parents, your grandparents, grandmother and grandfather or friends, let them de-stress anytime.
Easy To Use - The portable indoor water tabletop fountain is easy to use, just add water to the indoor waterfall fountain and plug in a standard power outlet. Then you can enjoy the soothing water effect of this indoor fountain, which is very suitable for decoration in any room. Interior pump keeps the water flowing — just plug it in!
Tips for caring for your water fountain:
- Be sure your fountain always has enough water (pump should always be covered with water).
- Small fountains should be cleaned once very couple weeks. Simply empty the base and wipe clean and refill.
- Recommended to use only mineral water and be sure to change water once in every 7-10 days.
- Fountain pump cleaning: remove pump from fountain, rinse and clean with small brush (toothbrush works great), place back in fountain and refill.
- This is an indoor fountain with an indoor rated electric plug, recommended to only use in covered area.
- Use the pump regulator to adjust flow to your liking.
- Check and tighten all electrical connectors at set up.
- if you want the sound of water louder, you can add some pebbles to the bottom appropriately.
|MATERIAL||SAND STONE + MARBLE DUST + FIBER|