While many think that fragranced candles act as a simple home décor item, they are more beneficial than that. Fragrance candles have been used for thousands of years in meditation and aromatherapy.
These scented candles help in creating a unique meditation environment. They offer an effective approach to relax and de-stress your thoughts by enhancing concentration and relaxing the mind into a more meditative state. The use of fragrance oils in candles has also been shown to enhance fitness and mood.
Fragranced candles have been used in many spiritual practices as they offer several benefits to our external as well as internal environments.
With meditation candles, you can:
- Create a soothing zen-like ambience in a room with the right meditation candles
- Add a focal point for candle-gazing meditation
- Heal with fragranced candles
- Create a calm and dim environment for internal focus
- Relax your senses for complete presence at the moment
Experts and some researchers have suggested that using fragranced candles during meditation helps in enhancing cognitive function, along with mental health, and spiritual connectedness. So, every meditation session can benefit from a fragranced candle. However, the candles for meditation have specific materials and uses. UrbanCart is home to some of the most aromatic scented jar candles that can be used as a simple home decor prop or to create a distinct meditation environment.
A meditation candle may assist in creating a soothing and stress-free environment for practicing mindfulness, and meditation. We have discussed a bit about the best-scented meditation candles, now let's discuss the benefits they offer in more detail.
Benefits of Scented Candles to Practice Mindfulness
Candles are used to create a personal meditation environment. They help in improving meditation via aromatherapy. It helps with stress relief, mood enhancement, along with anxiety reduction. Some of the advantages of meditation candles are as follows:
- Reduces stress and anxiety: Candles for relaxation or aromatherapy candles help in stress relief and mood enhancement. They are also useful in the treatment of tiredness. The candles contain a variety of soothing herbs that help with anxiety.
- Enhances concentration: To aid concentration, candles for meditation utilize a variety of fragrance oils. They have a relaxing effect and a spiritually grounding scent that aids with overall awareness of the mind. These scents help in meditating by soothing the mind.
- Makes you joyful: Meditation candles contain a variety of fragrance oils that help create a calming environment. They present a calming fragrance that is perfect for yoga practice or meditation. Meditation candles offer a great way to unwind and relax the mind.
- Relieves allergies: The fragrance oils in some meditation candles such as spearmint and eucalyptus are great for boosting your mood and helping in reducing stress and clearing your mind. Eucalyptus oil is beneficial for those who suffer from breathing issues.
Other Significant Benefits of Candles for Relaxation
- Increased cognitive focus
- Enhances memory and attention
- Improved mental health and sleep quality
- Enhances eye health
Best Fragrances for Meditation
The fragrance oils in the candles are helpful to create a peaceful and mindful environment at home or in your office space. Candles for meditation provide an incredible way to everyday routine as they are typically affordable and available across a variety of sites. You can easily find some premium fragranced candles at UrbanCart.
1. Lavender Fragrance Meditation Candles
Lavender is one very popular meditation candle smell. It is, in fact, one of the most widely used scented meditation candles. Lavender fragrance oil has a natural aroma that helps you feel more energized and focused. It can also help relieve depressive symptoms. Our body parts require sleep in order to grow, develop, and function properly. Sleep deprivation is often caused due to a multitude of circumstances that slows down your thoughts. Lavender fragrance candles help in calming and relaxing the mind and body.
2. Jasmine Scented Candles
A relaxant, jasmine fragrance candle, helps in relaxing the mind, body, and soul. They help in alleviating stress, anxiety, and melancholy by stimulating positive emotions. Enjoy the soothing floral fragrance of the Wellness of India Scented Aroma Smokeless Jar Candles from UrbanCart. Light this candle and let the tension melt away. The aphrodisiac effect of jasmine-scented candles is ideal for a romantic evening with your loved one.
3. Lemongrass Scented Candles for Meditation
The fragrance of lemongrass is known to soothe and refresh the atmosphere along with the senses. The scented candles help in relieving stress and anxiety. Mixing it with lemongrass fragrance oil also helps soothe and provides more benefits such as reducing blood pressure.
4. Sandalwood Scented Candles
Sandalwood fragrance is known to stabilize and quiet the mind, which results in a feeling of peace and clarity. The sandalwood fragrance is a well-known mood enhancer and provides a number of benefits such as reducing stress and anxiety and enhancing sleep as well as mental alertness. It helps in establishing a sense of harmony.
5. Rose Fragrance Candles
The rose fragrance helps in relieving stress and combats anxiety. They help in relaxing the mind and the body. The rose fragrance oils in scented candles penetrate deep into the skin and lungs, thereby rejuvenating the skin and calming the mind. Enjoy the soothing floral fragrance of the Flowers of India Scented Aroma Glass Jar Candles from UrbanCart. Light this candle and let the tension melt away to put your relaxation in full gear. The candles also assist in relaxing muscles, relieving tensions, and reducing inflammation.
Using candles for meditation has been perceived as an effective approach to relax and de-stress your mind. They help in relaxing your mind into a more meditative state. Also referred to as aromatherapy, the use of fragrance candles has shown to improve fitness and mood. Scented candles help in unwinding, feeling peaceful and energetic, and focusing on thoughts more effectively. While lavender-scented candles help to make you feel calm and de-stress, candles with eucalyptus essence are stimulating and aid focus.
Each of the scented candles has a unique use. So you are thinking of purchasing them, be sure to identify the reason behind the purchase. Taking the time to figure it out will be worth it in the end and you’ll have bought a candle that actually helps you in a meaningful way.
Do you want some more advice on buying the right scented candles? Refer to the Ultimate Guide to Buying the Right Scented Candles for your Home.